March Break programs
by Jill Warren
Can you believe it’s almost March already? February is almost over and that means that spring can’t be far off!
It also means that March Break is on the horizon. With that in mind may I suggest the following activities for your children?
Tuesday, March 12:
• 10:30-11 a.m. - Start your March Break off with Family Storytime: The Hits! That’s right! Join us at our Lakefield Branch for 30 minutes of the best stories and favourite songs from our children’s programs!
This program is for children ages six months to five years and their caregivers. Please call 705-652-8623 to pre-register for this program.
• 1:30-3 p.m. - Students ages 12-18 are welcome to join in a Duct Tape Creations Workshop. Learn how to make a variety of cool items out of duct tape! Please call 705-652-8623 to pre-register for this program.
Wednesday, March 13:
• 10:30-11:30 a.m. - Bridgenorth Branch LEGO Block Party! Challenge your building skills and creativity by coming out for an hour of LEGO fun. Ages 4-12 Please call 705-292-5065 to pre-register for this program.
Thursday, March 14:
• 10:30-11:30 a.m. or 1:30-2:30 p.m. - Join us at our Ennismore Branch for a Fancy Nancy Tea Party! You’re invited to put on your fanciest to join us for a story, games, and cookie decorating (and eating) with tea for all! Ages 4-12 Please call 705-292-8022 to pre-register for this program.
Friday, March 15:
• 1-2:30 p.m. - Join us at our Bridgenorth Branch for a Big Screen Movie: Rise of the Guardians. Free popcorn, Drinks $1. All ages. Pre-registration (705-292-5065) preferred but not essential.
Pre-registration is important as we have limited space available! You may call your local branch or email email@example.com.
Copyright 2010 Lakefield Herald Ltd.
Return to The Herald Home Page